Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One year

I know, I have totally been slacking on this blog.  There's just been more to talk about that involves baby Fine than our own lives.  And it's going to get even worse when he arrives.

So the only thing worth talking about is the celebration of our one year anniversary.  This was on May 23 and yes it's a little late, but better late than never.

Since Brad and I were in two different states for our anniversary, we decided to celebrate a week later which was over Memorial Day weekend.  We celebrated with a couples massage, a 5 mile hike in the Muir woods followed by Outback (which I begged to go to) and also a late night dinner at Fresca.  It was perfect!  Unfortunately we never got around to eating a slice of our wedding cake, but maybe we will have another special moment to celebrate...like in September :)

I can't believe how fast a year flew by.  I thought I could never love someone more, but each and every day I grow to love/appreciate Brad and find something new to love about him (if you can believe that)!  He's a special someone.



No comments: