Thursday, April 8, 2010

His words

I was going through some old emails today and came across these sweet words written by my baby back in August 2003...


"As you explore different areas of interest out here I want to be someone you can bounce ideas off of and expect nothing but an honest answer, as well as someone you can just be stupid with and have fun.  I think God has blessings for us that are beyond our wildest dreams.  Ephesians4:1 tells us to live a life that is worthy of our calling.  That is a short verse, but has big impact.  God has blessed us with some valuable traits that people cannot learn or fake .......  we just have it.  We have no choice, but to use our talents to glorify HIM!  How fun to help encourage each other along the way."


Love this man sitting next to me. 

1 comment:

Bradley B. Fine said...

Seems like yesterday I sent those words to you :) Love you!