Monday, February 22, 2010

Trouble in SF



Two of my very best girlfriends came to visit me this past weekend for an overdue birthday celebration!! The monsoon actually held out two of three days they were here so we were able to rummage through the many things this city has to offer. After our 4 hour detour to the relaxing Burke Williams resort, we continued on with a stroll through bustling Union Square, drove through the "always crowded no matter the weather" Embarcadero, got our rubber neck on down Lambard St., joined the many voyagers on the Golden Gate, and made it to several of my treasured restaurants in this city. Oh and not to ever forget our final stop to Mitchells famous ice cream before we all crashed out. I've become a great peddler of SF, going on probably my 25th visitor excursion, but I've learned to create a new experience for myself and those I'm with.

My girls have made this place feel a little more like home and I am so ever thankful for their beautiful spirit and laughter they shared with me.





No comments: