Friday, October 30, 2009

Visit back south

So 2 weeks ago I decided it was time to head back south, south west that is, to pay a little visit to my west side friends that I miss so very much. It worked out perfect as Brad was heading to Vegas for some boy toy time and to win us some mula! Vegas didn't get the best of him this time...he ended up paying for his entire trip. woohoo! We had an eventful weekend planned with a hike in PV, El Cholo dinner & James Beach drinks in my old neighborhood of Venice, Pinkberry/Penguins/Menchie's (we hit all three), Temecula Wine Tasting on a party bus and a trip to beautiful Dana Point to hang with the Longs. We didn't miss a beat. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life. Huge thanks to Sara and Erin for letting me invand their home and being a permanent fixture on their sofa ALL day Sunday.

Beautiful PV






There were crabs everywhere underneath the rocks. Seems as though they were accustomed to having visitors.



and the rocks that we maneuvered around.



Tracey, Kristin and I at El Cholo. The best Mexican restaurant EVER and they have very yummy pomegranate margaritas :)



The entire wine tasting crew. We were a hit at every winery! How could you not be when you roll with 20+ awesome people.



Here is the fabulous party bus we took to Temecula!

1 comment:

kelsey c. said...

I MISS EL CHOLO!!!!! that's where I met your parents you know!